Here is listed the common practice when booking a holiday through Penguin Travel (valid for all escorted and self-guided tours in Bulgaria):
- Send your request
- Receive an answer within 24hrs
- Correspondance until reaching confirmation from both sides (on timing, prices etc.)
- Issuing an invoice for payment (with deadlines for deposit and rest payment inside); check if all details inside are as agreed
- Pay by bank transfer or by credit card online thorugh our secure server
- If a full payment has been received we will mail you the vouchers for your trip not later than 20 days prior departure
If you are here that means that you have been contacted by a member of our staff, you have your transfer confirmed and an invoice has been issued and sent for your trip. Now that you follow the deadlines for the deposit or the rest payment, mentioned inside your invoice, you have to log in into our secure system for online payments.
- click on the link below
- log in using the number of your invoice and your e-mail address which you have used for correspondence with us
- depending on your reservation choose to pay the deposit or the rest payment
- submit your credit card details
- make a reprint of your paid invoice
Please note that if you can not log in into the system that means that most probably you have exceeded the deadline for your payment and the system automatically does not let you in. In such case please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask if it is still possible the deadline for your payment to be extended (if the answer is "yes" then you will normally have 24 hrs to carry out the payment). Should any other concerns appear please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance (credit card payments are also possible over the phone). Please note that 2,5% credit card charges apply for online payments.